Bed Bug Control
If you are experiencing bites but haven’t seen any bugs, you should be concerned about a possible bedbug infestation. Depending on the circumstances in which the bites are occurring, bed bugs could be the culprit. For example, a common symptom is waking up each morning with bite symptoms on your body that were not present when you went to sleep. Bed bugs lead a very secretive lifestyle and will often go undetected, except for the results of their bites. If you have concerns about bed bugs, allow a highly trained EcoTech professional to conduct an inspection for you.
Signs of Bed Bugs
Here are some common signs that you might have bed bugs:
- Live or dead bed bugs
- Shed bed bug skins cast off during the molting process
- Fecal stains on your mattress and bedding
- Blood stains on your sheets and pajamas
- Tiny cream-colored eggs usually found in dark crevices
Inspection -EcoTech performs an extensive inspection to pinpoint bed bug evidence and target areas to implement solutions.
Treatment - A state certified technician will provide treatments that are:
- Appointments at time convenient to you
- Environmentally sensitive approach
Monitoring - We return to inspect the effectiveness of the professional treatment and retreat targeted areas until you are bed bug free.
Guarantee - If bed bugs are found in the treated room or area within the next 30 days, EcoTech will perform further treatment at no additional cost.
- If mattress encasements are purchased and installed for each mattress and box spring in the home, this guarantee will be extended to 90 days.
Bed bugs can multiply quickly so early detection is critical to help prevent an even larger infestation. Not only does this speed up the process to becoming Bed Bug Free, it also reduces the cost to eliminate them.
Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!
Contact Us to learn more about Mattress Covers & Monitors