Professional Pest Solutions For Dunedin, FL Properties
Located north of Clearwater in the bustling Tampa metropolitan area, Dunedin is a community known for its scenic views and natural areas. But the coastal environment and close proximity to all this human activity mean that Dunedin is also a place that attracts pests, and infestations are more common than you may realize. This is why it’s important to turn to friendly Pinellas County pest control experts like the ones found at EcoTech Pest Control Services. Learn how we can help you prevent and treat pest problems in Dunedin.
Home Pest Control In Dunedin, FL
No one wants a pest problem in their home, but infestations are very common and can lead to larger issues. From property damage to diseases spread to people and pets, pest problems are not something you want to ignore. Instead, you need to contact the experts right away. Luckily, you’ve got a great local pest company from right here in the Gulf Coast area. EcoTech Pest Control Services has earned a loyal customer base because of our consistency.
Here’s what you can expect from our service:
- Four-Point Inspection: While other companies only check your exterior, we’ll check your exterior, yard, entryways, and the interior of your home to make sure we know the full scope of any pest problems.
- Removal: If we find any pest populations, we’ll get rid of them promptly, with effective treatments that are also safe.
- Report: We always end our visit with a clear breakdown of the services that are necessary and how much the service will cost.
Contact EcoTech Pest Control Services today to see how our helpful technicians can assist you with our effective residential pest control services in Dunedin.
Why Rodent Infestations In Dunedin Are Best Left To The Professionals
Too many people think they can deal with pest problems on their own or think that they would be able to easily spot the signs of rodents and other invasive species. But the truth is that pests are good at hiding and extremely difficult to get rid of, even rodents. Not only can DIY methods not really work but trying to take care of rodents on your own can expose you to danger. While it’s not common, rats and mice will bite people if they feel cornered or threatened. Not only does this cause pain and injury, but it can also lead to the transmission of diseases.
It’s better to turn directly to the experts if you notice the signs of an infestation. Even if you don't see signs of rodents or other pests, professional inspections of your property can make sure that a problem isn’t growing without you realizing it. Contact EcoTech Pest Control Services today to get started on proper rodent prevention and removal in Dunedin.
Six Easy & Effective Ant Prevention Tips For Dunedin Property Owners
Ants are some of the most common pests in Dunedin and also some of the most difficult to fully eliminate. Because of their large colonies that keep their queens hidden, DIY methods just don’t work. That’s why it’s better to turn right to the pros if you do have an ant problem.
You can save yourself the headache entirely by taking these steps before infestation forms:
- Food: Ants will get inside of food packaging or forage for crumbs and spills. This is why food storage and deep cleaning are key prevention steps.
- Trash: Ants will also seek food in the trash can, so you need to make sure your garbage isn’t accessible to pests.
- Moisture: Moisture attracts pests, so anywhere around your property where water pools or hangs in the air will be a target for infestations. Proper ventilation and other moisture control methods are important.
- Cracks & Holes: Sealing up cracks or holes in your exterior walls can reduce the number of access points that ants can utilize.
- Inspections: To spot all the possible access points or attractants that can lead to pest problems, you really need a thorough inspection by a trained professional. Contact EcoTech Pest Control Services to get started on yours today.
- Treatments: The best way to get rid of ants or keep them from invading entirely is with comprehensive treatments from professionals.
For help defending your home from ants and other pests, turn to EcoTech Pest Control Services today.
Commercial Pest Control In Dunedin, FL
Keeping pests away from your business is about more than just avoiding the surface problems. Pests can ruin your reputation, lead to property damage and even lead to health issues among your staff and customer base. That’s why commercial property owners must take proper pest control seriously, long before a problem is already staring you in the face. To do that, you need to turn to professionals you can trust. In the Clearwater area, that’s EcoTech Pest Control Services, where we’ve helped countless local businesses avoid the serious problems a pest outbreak can lead to.
Here’s how our ongoing partnerships protect you with each visit:
- Inspection: As always, the first thing to do is to familiarize ourselves with your property and determine your level of pest risk. This helps us tailor solutions to your business.
- Treatment: Once we know what you need, we get to work right away on solving problems. Whether you need prompt removal of pests or preventative treatments that protect you from them in the future, we’ve got the solutions.
- Follow-Up: We form partnerships with businesses, we don’t just fix problems and move on. You’ll always get a follow-up call and an offer for recurring services to really stay on top of pests before they can get in.
Let EcoTech Pest Control Services protect your Dunedin business from pests by giving us a call today.
Wildlife Control & Prevention Tips For Dunedin Properties
Dunedin provides homes to numerous wild animals that threaten the health and well-being of residents. These creatures can spread illnesses, cause damage, and carry tiny pests onto properties that invade structures. You can keep these pests off your property by constructing fencing, but you’ll need other measures to keep them out of your home.
When wildlife invades your home, they’ll hide in attics, walls, and other hard-to-see spaces. They’re defensive when people approach but usually prefer to stay away from residents. Preventing them from entering your house is the best way to keep these pests outside, and prevention tips include the following:
- Install caps on your chimneys.
- Trim tree limbs away from your roofline.
- Secure your garbage in bins with tight lids.
- Ventilate your attic and crawl spaces.
At EcoTech, we’ll inspect your property to find intruders and use traps to catch and relocate the creatures. We’ll return to your home daily to check the traps and provide further treatment if necessary. In addition to removing the animals, we can make repairs using steel wool, concrete, metal, caulking, or other materials.
Our wildlife control services include a one-year warranty, ensuring we’ll return to solve your infestation if necessary. Call us to protect your Dunedin property from wildlife.
Does Your Dunedin Home Have Termites?
Termites are some of the most destructive pests that invade Dunedin homes. They live in your soil, build mud tunnels to reach your foundation, and drill tiny holes through your wood. These insects eat wood slowly from the inside out, enabling them to cause substantial damage before residents recognize the infestation.
Since these insects remain hidden while in your yard and accessing your home, you might not realize they’re in your house. Fortunately, they leave clues to their presence, enabling you to discover an infestation. Some of the ways you can tell that termites are in your house include:
- Termite swarmers
- Shed termite wings
- Small piles of sawdust-like material
- Round holes in wood
Our termite control services at EcoTech begin with an inspection to identify the species and develop the appropriate treatment. For drywood termites, we use local spot treatments or fumigation. Subterranean termites require trench and treat methods around your perimeter or a baiting system. We can place the baiting system around your structure and check it regularly.
In addition to one-time treatments, we provide annual termite protection plans with ongoing inspections and re-treatment guarantees. Let us know if you’re concerned about termites in your Dunedin home.
How To Rid Your Dunedin Home Of A Bed Bug Infestation
Bed bugs invade Dunedin homes by climbing into luggage and bags while you travel. They spread to multiple rooms, hiding in tiny cracks and crevices near where people rest. Their hiding abilities and habits of only appearing to bite while you sleep enable them to avoid detection.
Since you’re unlikely to see these pests in the open, you need to recognize the signs of their presence. Fortunately, these insects leave indications as they move around your house. Common signs of bed bugs in your Dunedin home include:
- Reddish-brown spots on sheets
- Clusters or lines of tiny welts on your body
- Pale yellow bed bug skins
- Musty odors around your house
Our EcoTech Green Pro Specialists will inspect your house to find bed bug activity and use liquid or dust treatments to remove the pests. Liquid treatments include spraying affected areas, and we use dust treatments on wall voids, wall sockets, cracks, and crevices. We can also use Aprehend® to treat and prevent these pests in your home.
We offer room-by-room and whole-house treatments depending on your situation. Our initial treatments include a 30-day guarantee, and we provide a 90-day guarantee if you buy mattress encasements from us. Contact us for expert bed bug control in Dunedin.
Pro Pest Control Is The Best Mosquito Management Solution For Dunedin
Mosquitoes are some of the most common pests in Florida. The state’s subtropical climate enables them to remain active year-round, something other parts of the country avoid. Most of these pests are only annoyances, but some can spread illnesses when they bite. They hide during the day to avoid direct sunlight and require water to raise their young, so tall grass, vegetation, and standing water are common attractants.
Culex and Asian tiger mosquitoes are the most dangerous species in North America. They can spread multiple illnesses through their bites, including:
- West Nile virus
When you call EcoTech for mosquito control in Dunedin, we’ll inspect your yard for activity and install the In2Care system for removal and prevention. Our Green Pro Specialists can return monthly to check the system and re-bait it if necessary. We also offer mosquito misting with a backpack sprayer for special events like birthdays and weddings.
Since mosquitoes are a constant concern in Florida, we provide year-round mosquito services. Call us to prevent mosquitoes from causing problems on your Dunedin property.